5.07.2013

Welcome!

Aloha!
My name is Allison and I love to travel.  Despite my greeting, I have not actually been to Hawaii.  It's on my bucket list though! Although my travel adventures have been few, my travel bucket list continues to grow day by day.  The places I want to go, things I want to see and people I want to meet keep me wondering and longing to wander.  You could call it an extreme case of wanderlust.  I love reading and many of the places that I want to travel to come from scenarios that I read about in books.  I want to use this blog to share the places that I go and will go in the future.  Exploring, discovering and seeing as many new things as I possibly can is my life goal.  I hope you enjoy following my traveling adventures and welcome to my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment