8.11.2013

Snapshot Sunday: Conversations in Grand Rapids


Thought of the day:  Have you ever realized that millions and millions of words are created just out of 26 letters?

Well, if you're Spanish or Mexican, then it's 27.  And if you're Finnish, 29.  If you're Chinese . . . well, let's not even go there.

You get the point.  It's a little mind-boggling to think about.

That's probably why this trio (not pictured: one figure designed from letters) didn't look up when we found them chatting in the Frederik Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids.

Kind of rude, don't you think?  We took the time to come visit them, and they couldn't even say "hey."  You'd think with all those letters that they have that they could spare a few.

Oh well.  They gave me something to think about, that's for sure.

Enjoy your Sunday, and while you're at it, head on over and give Allie a visit.  It's her birthday and she's getting old,  so spread a little love (and if you're willing, Starbucks)!


6 comments:

  1. Cool stop in Grand Rapids. I may have to stop there someday.

    I'm sure you if you looked hard enough, there was a hello, hey, or any form of greeting. Maybe even aloha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There probably actually is! Now I want to go back and look! And GR is a great city; I definitely recommend it.

      Delete
  2. Whoa what a cool thought to stop and think about! I never thought about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I really think about it, I'm still amazed!

      Delete
  3. I was just visiting my mom for a couple of months who lives not to far away from Grand Rapids. Wish we would have stopped here to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meijer Gardens was a pretty cool place! I would visit again.

      Delete